sábado, 12 de julio de 2014

Rain Man Blues


Baby, be my rain man
that I am dying out of hunger
baby be just quick now
or I will miss all of my kingdom,
or I will miss all of my kingdom...

Babe I can not wait
No, I can not wait no more

Baby, get the clouds steady
that the land is of you craving
and the seeds are about to crack out
for the long time missing water

Babe, I am serious now
Have I ever told you a lie?
Baby, be my rain man please
or we'll both die in the dream of our heart

Babe, the ground is ready
babe, the talent is out
babe, make your mind up quickly
or you and I will miss the chance...

Baby, I am sorry to say
bay that the time has come
if you are not by the door then
you'll loose me forever and from now on....

Babe, the time has come...
Babe, this time is now...

Babe, be my rain man....
and I will be your ever-lasting love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario