sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Confession about fusion


When you come back to me,
come back like luminiscent waves,
sweetly smiling,
peacefully breathing.

When you come back to me
come back remembering I have been bleeding too much time...

If you long for me the same way I do for you,
let us be calm, and make sure this time
disaster won't occur.

Because I can not loose you one more time...
I simply can not.

Because I can not be crucified once more....
I just simply can't.

I won't let you in easily,
I am going to make anything possible so you do not reach me,
although you are the only thing I love, the world that composes me,
you are my sun, my dream, my fountain of life and youth.

I am going to expell you fiercely
I am going to scare you off
I will be hard and cruel.

If you really come back to me,
come back to love and only love.
Come back to beatiful flowers on a tablecloth
to orchestras at night and amazing dancing
to sacred and burning sex
to a committment, the one you need to undestand and achieve by yourself.

I will never ever do you any harm
and you must not do it to me.

If you ever come back to me,
come back to the marvel,
or do not come back at all.

Because I do not need you to walk in beauty
and to talk to God.

But I do need you, my only beloved, because paradise is nothing
if you are not.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario